What is the WordPress memory limit and how to increase it? WordPress is a blog software which is used by 99% blogger in the world so let’s get started
What is WordPress’s memory limit and how to increase it.?
When you want to upload your theme plugins than WordPress use your hosting memory but you don’t know how much memory my WordPress blog will use so you need to set your WordPress memory limit.
How to Increase the WordPress memory limit?
There are two ways to increase your WordPress memory limit
- You can increase your WordPress memory limit by putting this line in your WordPress wp-config.php edit your wp-config.php file and put this line at 43 line
Recommended php memory limit for wordpress : 512MB
How to Increase the WordPress memory limit in cPanel?
The second way is you can edit your php.ini file in your cPanel or you can use MultiPHP INI Editor
1. Login to your cPanel account and search MultiPHP INI Editor
2. Go to cPanel > Sofware > MultiPHP INI Editor
3. Basic Mode> Configure PHP INI basic settings and Select your WordPress location or domain name
4. PHP Directive > memory_limit and increase your WordPress memory limit and click apply