Push notification plugin an easy way to increase user engagement. Use Best Push notification plugin to send visitors targeted push notifications so they keep coming back
Best Push Notification plugin for WordPress
1.OneSignal is an easy way to increase user engagement. Use OneSignal to send visitors targeted push notifications so they keep coming back. It takes just a few minutes to install.
After setup, your visitors opt-in to receive push notifications when you publish a new post. Visitors receive these notifications even after they’ve left your website, thus driving re-engagement.
You can configure notification delivery at preset intervals, create user segments, and customize the opt-in process for visitors.
- Supports Chrome (Desktop & Android), Safari (Mac OS X), Microsoft Edge (Desktop & Android), Opera (Desktop & Android) and Firefox(Desktop & Android) on both HTTP and HTTPS sites.
- Automatic Notifications – Send notifications to followers every time you publish a new post. Or set up a reminder that gets automatically sent to them if they haven’t visited for a few days.
- Targeting Segments – Send notifications to specific visitors based on language, number of times they’ve visited your blog, or even set up your own user attributes that you can target.
- Opt-In Customization – Choose when and how to ask your visitors to opt-in to browser notifications. Customize the prompt they first see.
- Real-Time Analytics – See your notifications being delivered in real-time, and watch them as they convert into visitors.
- A/B Testing – Try out different messages to a smaller set of your visitors to figure out which messages are more effective and then send the more effective message to the rest of your visitors!
- Scheduled Notifications – Schedule notifications to be delivered in the future, based on a user’s time zone, or even based on the same time of day they last visited your website.
- Install OneSignal from the WordPress.org plugin directory or by uploading the OneSignal plugin folder to your wp-content/plugins directory.
- Active the OneSignal plugin from your WordPress settings dashboard.
- Follow the instructions on the Setup page.