How to Create Your Own Cryptocurrency Step By Step
What is Cryptocurrency?
Cryptocurrency is basically digital currency and it has limited supply. Bitcoin is the first digital currency
Who Are the Founders of Bitcoin?
Bitcoin’s original inventor is Satoshi Nakamoto. As of 2020
How to Create Your Own Cryptocurrency?
We can create own cryptocurrency but first, we have to learn coding but don’t worry we can easily create any type of coin with any blockchain without coding
No coding is required.
Create your own tokens with one click!
So let’s begun…
- Coin98 Wallet Chrome Extension
- Laptop or pc with Good internet connection
- Basic Crypto Knowledge
Step1. Download Coin98 Wallet Chrome Extension and go to token issuer website and connect your wallet
Step 2. After wallet connect you can go to token issuer option and select chain
Enter Following details
- Token Name ( Enter your token name which you want to create )
- Token Symbol ( Enter your token symbol like if your token name bitcoin your token symbol will be btc )
- Total Supply ( Enter your token total supply anything which you want )
- Decimal points ( Enter 0-18 ) default : 18
- Owner Address ( you have to enter wallet address but first you have to create wallet and create wallet check screenshot below and click on multichain wallet and click on create
Enter your wallet name and copy your PASSPHRASE (*)
Now enter your copied PASSPHRASE (*) and click on create
Your wallet created successfully
Step3. Now go to wallet setting and copy your wallet address we are creating binance smart chain coin so we need to copy binance smart chain wallet address
Step4. Copy address and paste in owner address check screenshot below
Step5. Upload your token logo and click on issue button
Note: you need to deposit bnb coin to your wallet for gas fee to create your own token otherwise you will get error