Google pay Diwali offer Collect All 5 Stamps To Get Rs.251 And A Chance To Win Rs.1 Lakh! but few people are unable to get Diwali rangoli stamps in google pay
Looking for a Flower or Rangoli? Doing a recharge could get you one!
But don’t worry kindly follow below step to get Rangoli and Flower in Google Pay
#1 How to collect Rangoli stamp by other tasks
If you tried many times by scanning and you still want Google pay rangoli stamp so you can try to recharge and transfer money then you will get the stamp. The other way if You have completed all the tasks, yet you are not getting Rangoli stamp so you can ask your friends or comment below
Request for Rangoli stamp:-
#2 Try Other Methods get Rangoli and Flower in Google pay
1. Add money to paytm 35rs or more
2. Send 35rs to your friend via google pay UPI
3. Recharge your mobile number with google pay UPI above 35rs
#3 How To Collect Rangoli Or Flowers Stamp In Google Pay Diwali Offer?
1. Open Paytm App And Go To Upi Section And Request Money Of Rs. 50-100 Put Your Google Pay Upi Id To Request Money.
2. Send Request For Google Pay App.
3. Then Go To Google Pay App And Collect Request Money.
And The Amount.
Done You Have Received Rangoli Or Stamp.
You Can Also Do Add Money In Your Paytm Wallet & Pay With GooglePay.
Collect Rangoli Stamp:- https://bit.ly/344XlKN
1. Collect all 5 different stamps by 31 Oct 2019 11:59 pm to win prizes.
2. Stamps are given out randomly. You could get any one of the 5 different stamps through the 3 collection methods.
3. You can collect up to 15 stamps a day, with a limit of 5 stamps per collection method. The more you pay friends and businesses with Google Pay, the more stamps you collect.
4. For P2P payments, you can only collect one stamp per unique Google Pay user daily.
What you get
1. Get an assured ₹251 gift from Google Pay and a Diwali Bonus ticket when you collect all 5 different stamps.
2. The Diwali Bonus ticket is a special lucky draw ticket on Google Pay that could win you ₹1 lakh. It unlocks on 1 Nov 2019, so stay tuned to find out if you’re a winner!
3. Your earned rewards will appear in the rewards channel.🏆
4. You can win a maximum of 1 of each prize.
Terms and Conditions
1. This offer is not available to residents of the state of Tamil Nadu.
2. You are not eligible for this offer if you have already earned over INR 9,000 during this current fiscal year (1 April to 31 March) across all Google Pay offers.
3. Any reward money you earn will be deposited to your UPI enabled savings account in Google Pay. If you do not link your UPI enabled savings account to your Google Pay account within 45 days of claiming the reward, the reward will be deemed to be forfeited.
4. OFFER SUBJECT TO FULL OFFER TERMS AND CONDITIONS.