You can easily setup .com, .in and .org or any domain with blogger using Cloudflare but many bloggers are unable to setup
How to set up any domain with blogger using Cloudflare?
- first, you have to purchase the domain
2.you must have Cloudflare account or you can create a new one from Cloudflare
3. Now add your domain name in Cloudflare
4. Cloudflare querying your DNS records
Cloudflare is querying your site’s existing DNS records (the Internet’s equivalent of a phone book) and automatically importing them so that you don’t have to enter them manually.
Once you activate your site on Cloudflare by changing your nameservers (in the steps to follow), traffic to your site will be routed through our intelligent global network.
Click ‘Next’ to select your plan, review the DNS records we queried for, and get instructions on how to change your nameservers.
5. Select Cloudflare Free Plan and click on Confirm see below screenshot example:-
6. DNS query results for your domain please remove all records from there and click on continue
see below screenshot example:-
7. Change your Nameservers
To activate your domain you must point your nameservers (DNS) to Cloudflare. In order to start receiving
all the speed and security benefits of Cloudflare, you’ll need to change the nameservers configured
at your domain registrar to the ones
8. Copy Cloudflare Nameservers and login to your domain registrar and update your domain name servers see below screenshot example:-
9. Now login to your blogger and go to settings and click on + Set up a third-party URL for your blog
10. Enter your domain name with www and click on save
11. you will get error We have not been able to verify your authority to this domain. Error 9.
12. Now copy both CNAME records
13. Login to your Cloudflare account and go to DNS setting
14. Enter both CNAME record in Cloudflare DNS setting
On your Cloudflare’s, locate your (DNS) settings and enter the two CNAMEs:
15. Now add A Records in Cloudflare DNS setting
Add four A-records which point to Google IPs. see below screenshot example:-
16. Now wait for few hrs and again go to blogger setting and click on + Set up a third-party URL for your blog and enter your domain name again with www and save it
If you have problems, here are some steps you can try.
- You may not have to enter the two CNAMEs when setting up your domain.
- Make sure the “Name, Label, or Host” CNAME is correct.
- If your custom domain doesn’t work, wait before trying the steps again. If you have problems, contact your domain provider.