What is HTTP Error 500 and how to Fix it
The Web Server which was not able to open that tab which the user want to use on your site. This is “Catch-all” error generated by the web server and cause the more specific problem for our clients.
So Guys, Let’s know more about, What is HTTP Error 500 and how to Fix it:-
The HTTP 500 server error is determined that there was some problem in your website server. But the server is not that much specific to tell what is the exact problem is.
The 500 server error means a “server-side” it does not mean that there was a problem with your computer or Internet connection instead of it the problem is in the website server. here is the list of HTTP status codes
Cause of HTTP 500 Errors
Like we have discussed in above paragraph that this error comes because of some general problem in our website.
Note: A lot of specific data concerning the reason for a specific hypertext transfer protocol 500 error is commonly provided once it happens on a server mistreatment Microsoft IIS software system. Seek for numbers once 500 error, as in hypertext transfer protocol Error file 500.19 – Internal Server Error, which suggests Configuration information is invalid. See a lot of ways that you would possibly See an interior Server Error below for the entire list.
Now, Guys, you can follow the below steps to fix HTTP 500 internal server error in cPanel WordPress. What is HTTP Error 500 and how to Fix it:
- First of all Login to cPanel.
- After login, your account to your cPanel then Goes to File Manager.
- Now in the file manager, you will get the log file.
- Check this file carefully you will get some error in the log file
- Now, in the fifth step find the Theme or the plugin which is installed and causing the problem.
- Now, in the sixth and the final point delete that theme or plugin which causing the problem from wp-content.
That’s it we have done and fixed the HTTP 500 error on our website server in just 5 minutes.