Install LiteSpeed web server plugin for Cpanel dedicated server and learn how to install LiteSpeed webserver on Centos VPS server.
litespeed web server
is the fast growing web server in the world using by million dedicated servers. Improve server security with litespeed server and increase fast response time.
LiteSpeed Web Server (LSWS) is compatible with commonly used Apache features, including mod_rewrite, .htaccess, and mod_security. LSWS can load Apache configuration files directly and works as a drop-in replacement for Apache while fully integrating with popular control panels — replacing Apache in less than 15 minutes with zero downtime. Unlike other frontend proxy-based solutions, LSWS replaces all Apache functions, simplifying use and making the transition from Apache easy while also allowing your team to move confidently with little-to-no retraining.
You may also like: How to install Vesta CP
- Performance optimization
- Installation service (conversion from Apache and fine tuning)
- LiteSpeed Cache setup for your web platform (vBulletin, Magento, WordPress…)
- Advanced anti-DDoS setup (dynamically block attacking IPs at your firewall)
- Available 24/7
Control Panel Plugins
LiteSpeed Web Server is compatible with all control panels written for Apache. For some of the most popular control panels, we have developed control panel plugins to allow you to handle common LiteSpeed Web Server processes from within the panel:
- Install/Uninstall LiteSpeed Web Server.
- Version management: upgrade to the latest version of LSWS, switch between different versions.
- Run LSWS on a port offset: run LSWS on a port other than the default port 80 to fully test all your web applications.
- One-click switch between Apache and LiteSpeed Web Server.
- Build PHP with LSAPI to match your Apache PHP.
- Restart LiteSpeed Web Server.
- License management: check license status, migrate license.
- Portal to LiteSpeed WebAdmin console.
Litespeed web server plugin installation cmd:
chmod 700 lsws_whm_plugin_install.sh
rm -f lsws_whm_plugin_install.sh