Install WordPress learn how to install WordPress blog on Cpanel shared hosting step by step with softaculous apps installer
started in 2003 and used by millions of sites. so we learn how to install WordPress on Cpanel
You may also like: How to install Cpanel
- First, you have login to Cpanel and search Softaculous App Installer in Cpanel
2. Go to Softaculous App Installer and click on WordPress install
3.Choose Protocol If your site has SSL, then please choose the HTTPS protocol. if your site doesn’t have SSL certificate please select http://www.
4. Next Step Choose Domain if you have more than one domain in your Cpanel account please select your domain and install WordPress on it
5. In Directory To install at http://mydomain/dir/ just type dir. To install only in http://mydomain/ leave this empty.
6. Site Settings Enter your website name and description
7.Admin Account Enter Your Admin Username And Password
8. Choose Language English
9. Select Plugins Limit Login Attempts (Loginizer)
10. Advanced Options check mark all option and enable daily backup option also
11. Select Theme Select any theme you want to install on WordPress if you have custom theme you can select any theme and after installation, you can upload your own theme
12. Now Click On Install
if you have any other questions related to WordPress comment your problems